This website www.fgasquota.com (the website) is operated by NAVIS, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 11347416, of 85 Great Portland St, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data about children.
1) Data controller and how to contact us
Full name of legal entity: Navis International Trade & Consulting Ltd
Postal address: 85 Great Portland St, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom.
2) Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.The information we collect about you.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, such as:
- Identity Data: Name, Surname, Business e-mail address, Business phone number, Job Title.
- Contact Data includes company, country of residence, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes the product/service area(s) which interest you.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and bio-metric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3) How is your personal data collected?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you give us. This is information about you that you give to us when visiting our website, giving us a business card (or similar), filing in forms that we ask you to complete or corresponding with us by telephone, post, email or otherwise. It may include, for example, your Identity Data, Contact Data, Careers Data and Profile Data.
- Automated technologies. When you interact with our website, we automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data using cookies, server logs and other technologies.Please see section 8 below and our Cookies Notice on our website for further details.
Other information: We may also collect some information from other sources. For example:
- If we have a business relationship with the organisation that you represent, your colleagues or other business contacts may give us information about you such as your Identity Data, Contact Data, Careers Data or Profile Data.
- We sometimes collect information from third party data providers or publicly available sources for anti-money-laundering, background check ad similar purposes, and to protect our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
4) How we will use your data
We have set out in the table below a description of the ways we plan to use your personal data and which legal bases we rely on to do so. We have identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To operate, manage, develop and promote our business and, in particular, our relationship with the organisation you represent and related transactions||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to operate, manage, develop and promote our business and to enable the relevant recipient within NAVIS, or any related company within our group of companies, o respond to you and offer the right information, and/or product(s) and/or service(s))|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To use data analytics to improve our website||(a) Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services and to keep our website updated and relevant)|
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. You can contact us for more information about this. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We will retain and process your data for as long as we require it for the purposes for which it was collected or as is otherwise required by applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the risk of potential harm from its unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process it, whether we can achieve our purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Once your personal data is no longer needed, we will securely delete or anonymise it. We may continue to use anonymised data, which cannot be associated with you, for research or statistical purposes.
5) When we will disclose your data to third parties
- our business customers, partners, suppliers, agents, sub-contractors and service providers in order to provide our services (for example where we enter into agreements with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf); and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website and the services we provide.
We may also disclose data we collect to third parties:
- if we undergo a change of control or any of our business or assets are sold or transferred (in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our website users will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or legal process (for example, a court order), or in order to enforce or apply our contractual rights or any other agreement; in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our website users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow such third-parties to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us. For certain enquiries about specific products and/or services, we may use your Identity, Contact and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products and/or services may be relevant for you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Opting out. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us in accordance with section 1 above.
7) Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
8) How we protect your data
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data and we have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to do so. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
9) Overseas transfers
10) Your rights
In some circumstances you have rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. Please contact us using the contact details above if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
You will not usually have to pay a fee to exercise these rights but if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee (or refuse to comply with your request). We may need specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and to speed up our response; this helps keep your personal data safe and speeds up our response to your request. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month but this period may be longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests; we will notify you in this case.
11) Links to other sites
UK: 85 Great Portland St - First Floor, London, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom Estonia: Pille 7/5-13, Tallinn, 10135, Estonia Turkey: ÇANKAYA MAH. ŞEHİT ERSAN CAD. NO: 24 İÇ KAPI NO: 3 ÇANKAYA / ANKARA - Turkey US (liaison office): 1942 Broadway Street, STE 314C – 80302 – Boulder – Colorado – U.S. Japan: 3-37-9 Mejiroda, Hachiouji-shi, Tokyo, Japan